Commercial HVAC Repair from Arizona’s Experts
No matter what business vertical you’re in, a functioning HVAC system helps keep your employees engaged, your customers comfortable, and your expenses down. In Phoenix, where temperatures regularly reach triple digits when the sun’s up then cools considerably during the night, it is even more essential to take care of HVAC system repairs right away, before they become larger, potentially financially debilitating issues later on.
Regular and routine maintenance can help stymie some of these larger issues, but regardless of your maintenance schedule, eventually, your system will need repair. Parts may wear out or become dysfunctional, leaks may appear in between maintenance visits, and severe weather may wreak havoc on your system’s use or operation.
When this happens, it may be tempting to attempt a DIY solution. Still, HVAC systems, especially for office buildings and commercial or retail spaces, are complicated beasts that need the attention of dedicated professionals capable of the necessary commercial heating repair or AC repair. With an expert-level understanding of the system, an ability to diagnose current and potential issues, as well as the knowledge of the tools and skills needed to fix the problems, professional technicians are best suited for tackling any commercial HVAC repair.
Signs You May Need HVAC Repair
If you’re unsure as to whether you require commercial AC repair help, you can keep an eye out for common warning signs that indicate an underlying issue:
- An inability to turn the system on
- Dirty filters, especially after you’ve just replaced them
- Excessive dust
- Increasingly higher energy costs
- Leaks, especially around the compressor, ducts, or vents
- Loud banging or rumbling when the system turns on
- Musty smelling air
- Noticeably cool or warm spots in your commercial space
- The fan is no longer operational
- You feel warm air during times it should be cool and vice versa
- You’ve had your current system for longer than 10 years
If you’re dealing with any of these troubles, you need commercial AC repair or commercial heating repair. At Day & Night Air, our repair teams can diagnose and fix any number of issues:
- Air quality concerns
- Dirty ducts
- Faulty or malfunctioning parts
- New system installations
- Thermostat control errors
- Unexpected systems failure
Why Choose Day and Night Air?
At Day & Night Air, our team of expertly trained and certified repair technicians brings the know-how and experience to diagnose and resolve commercial HVAC repair issues effectively and affordably. Because we focus on the customer experience, we do our best to get to your system as quickly as we can with 24/7 availability so that you don’t have to wait as your HVAC system issues snowball into larger ones.
Whenever you partner with Day & Night Air, you know you are working with a team of professionals that take all aspects of the repair process seriously:
- Use of state-of-the-art technology to aid in diagnosis
- Complete cleaning of your system with no corners cut
- Proper replacement of filters and parts to ensure an issue doesn’t reoccur
- Dependable service that’s focused on making our customers happy
- Deep knowledge and experience of how the harsh summers and colder winters can affect your commercial space’s HVAC system
- Creative solutions that keep costs low while still maintaining all necessary safety and environmental guidelines
Contact Us Today
If your business’ HVAC system is on the fritz and requires repair, reach out to the experts at Day and Night Air. Our team is available to answer questions, provide free estimates, and partner with you to find the best solution for your business’ needs. We also offer regular discounts to make sure our repairs meet your budgetary needs. Whenever an HVAC system requires repair, it’s best not to delay. Contact us today online or give us a call at 602-956-9404 to learn how we can help.
What Customers Are Saying
“From the sales person to the installation techs… Amazing experience. Everything the sales person said happened… the install techs were professional and treated my house like if it was theirs. My A/C is running great and Im looking forward in continuing doing business with Day and Night!” - Jim R.