Commercial HVAC Installation
The needs of a commercial HVAC system are very different from the ones you have in your home. At Day & Night Air, we understand the ins and outs of commercial HVAC installation and have the information you need to help you to make an informed decision about the best choice for your company’s specific needs.
Whether you run a restaurant, an office, or a retail establishment, your HVAC is a vital component of your business. It provides the comfort you need to keep your business operating during the triple digit heat of a typical Phoenix summer day. No matter what your business does, you need modern, dependable, energy efficient heating and cooling to stay in business. That’s why you need Day & Night Air!
The Importance of Professional Installation
Replacing your commercial heating and air conditioning system is a major investment in your business and there are several important factors to consider before you purchase a new system. Many business owners rely on price alone when choosing a new HVAC system. The fact is, accurately sizing your unit, proper ducting, and high-quality, detail oriented commercial air conditioning installation are the keys to long term worry-free use and energy efficiency.
Our professionally trained and certified technicians understand the importance of proper installation of your HVAC system. Improper installation can significantly lower your system’s energy efficiency. Improperly sizing of your system can mean a shorter working life and higher energy costs.
We Start By Assessing Your Needs
When you call Day & Night Air for air conditioning installation in Phoenix, we start the process by coming to your location for a professional assessment. We’ll discuss your company’s needs, measure your businesses square footage, and determine your cooling and heating capacity needs, then come back to you with affordable options to meet them.
We provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision including a proposal for the system and installation costs. We can also help you to arrange financing for your new HVAC system.
Warning Signs That You May Need A New HVAC System
Commercial HVAC systems rarely just fail. While it does happen, there are usually warning signs that a failure is imminent. If you’re experiencing any of these signs, it may be time to replace your system.
• Is Your System More Than Ten Years Old: The EPA recommends commercial air conditioners be replaced when your system is 10 years old or older. Older systems can be incredibly inefficient and cost you in higher energy bills.
• You Know Your Repairman By Their First Name: If you’re constantly repairing your AC or heating system, or your recent repair costs add up to more than half the value of your system, it’s time for a replacement. You’ll not only eliminate repair calls, you’ll save money on energy costs.
• Hot and Cold Spots: If you’re experiencing hot or cold spots in different areas of your business, it may be time to consider replacing your system. An inefficient HVAC system can also cause moisture issues, which can lead to even bigger problems like mildew and mold, which can compromise the health of your employees and customers.
• Noises Including Squealing, Knocking and Rumbling: Systems that are failing to keep up with your cooling demands will begin to make excessive noise or turn off randomly. If this sounds like your business’ air conditioner, it might be time to replace your system.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, give the experts at Day & Night Air a call at 602-900-9415 and let us help you to determine your best course of action.
Another important element of your business that contributes to your team’s productivity, health, and comfort is your HVAC system. Not to mention that if your HVAC system is out, customers are scarce.
The weather in Phoenix can be brutal, with triple-digit days that can wilt cacti and overheat cellphones and computers. That’s why keeping your business’s HVAC running reliably at peak efficiency should be a priority.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance & Why It’s Important
Your air conditioning is essential to your day to day business operation. A well-maintained system keeps your customers and employees comfortable, prepared to work hard, and ready to buy! Regular commercial air conditioning maintenance can keep your HVAC system running reliably and efficiently, which can save you on energy costs.
AC maintenance in Phoenix is particularly important. The weather in Phoenix is brutal and can wreak havoc on your system. Regular maintenance can extend the productive working life of your HVAC system. It can also alert you to problems before they become critical and expensive issues.
The Benefits of Professional AC and Heating Maintenance
While you should always perform basic upkeep to your system like checking filters and keeping the system clear of debris and leaves, professional maintenance is the key to system longevity. An expert technician will identify issues you may not see before they become expensive to repair.
It’s a smart move to establish a maintenance agreement and schedule with a local, trusted professional. That makes it easy to keep your system operating properly. Having a technician come in the spring before the heat of summer, and the fall before the cold weather will ensure fewer unexpected repairs, and keep your system running reliably.
Timely maintenance can give you the peace of mind that during the hottest days of summer you won’t need to worry about malfunctions or repairs. Preventative maintenance means your system is ready as soon as the hot weather hits. It also means that even in the heat of summer, you’ll be saving money because your system will be running at peak efficiency all season long.
Signs That Your System Needs Maintenance
If you haven’t had your system serviced in some time, you may notice signs that it’s time to call a professional. Here are some warning signs to be aware of:
• Improper airflow – If you notice that it takes longer to cool or heat your space, or you have hot or cold “spots” it could indicate an airflow problem which can lead to a compressor or blower motor failure.
• Moisture – If you notice water where it shouldn’t be, you may have a problem. It can mean the drain tube is blocked or broken. While not a serious issue, failure to address it could lead to more severe problems like mold. If it happens to be a refrigerant leak, the problem is more dangerous, and a potential health hazard for your employees and customers. If you notice any leaks, call for service.
• Strange Sounds – Squealing, grating, or grinding sounds could signify an imminent failure. A squealing noise can mean a belt has slipped or broken. It can also indicate a metal component needs lubrication. If you hear a strange noise, call your HVAC professional.
By watching for the warning signs, you can often prevent a costly repair before your system breaks down. The best solution is to have your system regularly maintained so issues like these are addressed before it becomes critical.
What to Expect From Day & Night Air
When you hire Day & Night Air for your AC and heating maintenance in Phoenix, you can expect a thorough and complete inspection of your system. We will also provide you with a digital inspection report that is easy to read and provides with you any needed next steps.
• replace or clean your air filters as needed
• check your thermostat, ductwork, and static pressure
• Inspect and tighten electrical connections when necessary
• oil and check the blower motor
• check the entire system for leaks including access valves
• oil and check the outdoor fan motor and refrigerant levels
If you’d like to learn more about HVAC service and maintenance contracts with Day & Night Air, and how we can keep your business comfortable all year long, give us a call at 602-900-9415 today.
Commercial HVAC Repair
Lastly your HVAC system is a critical component of your business. It keeps your work environment comfortable for your team and creates a safe and productive work environment. Here in Phoenix, our weather can be hard on commercial HVAC systems. If your employees are hot and customers are leaving because your climate control is down, your business will suffer.
One thing you don’t want to put off is maintenance and commercial heating and cooling repair.
Why It’s Important to Get Your Company’s HVAC System Professionally Repaired
Commercial HVAC repairs are not a DIY project. It is a complicated appliance that needs professional service and repair. Scheduling regular maintenance can help to keep your system operating efficiently, but like all appliances, parts wear out, and issues arise that will need repair.
A proper and professional repair will extend the life of your system and proactively prevent major, costly issues. Repairs can keep your system running at peak efficiency which will save you money and reduce your energy use. A professional HVAC technician is trained and certified to work on HVAC systems like yours. They will have the ability to diagnose, offer solutions, and repair any problems that arise.
The Benefits of Professional Repair
There are many important benefits of professional air conditioning and heating repair.
As your HVAC system ages, professional repair is the best way to keep it running safely and efficiently. A licensed technician will know your system, and can quickly diagnose problems and provide fast repair.
A professional HVAC technician has the training, tools, and experience to fix the problem correctly the first time and will stand behind the quality of their work. They also understand the critical importance of safety when repairing your system.They are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. Professional technicians have a complete understanding of wiring, refrigerant, combustion systems and airflow, and how they all work together to provide you, your staff, and your customers with energy efficient comfort.
Common Signs That You May Have A Problem
Your HVAC will rarely just shut down. Typically there are warning signs that you may need a repair sooner, rather than later. It’s important to address issues as soon as they become apparent. It can help to prevent significant malfunctions that can cause costly and complicated repairs. Some common signs to watch out for include:
• Your system will not turn on
• Excessive vibration or noises like banging or rumbling during startup or operation
• The unit hums so it is receiving power, but the fan does not operate
• The fan turns on, but the compressor never kicks in
• The system is blowing warm air in summer, or cold air in winter
• Water is pooling around the compressor, vents, or any other component
These are all indicators that you have a problem that requires service. If you notice any of these signs, contact your HVAC professional immediately to prevent further damage.
Partner With Day & Night Air for Your Commercial HVAC Needs Today!
Whether you need commercial AC or heating repair, installation of a replacement HVAC system, or ongoing maintenance, Day & Night Air is the right choice! Contact us today to learn how you can partner with Day & Night Air for all your commercial HVAC needs!