Best Phoenix Furnace Installation
When you live in Phoenix and the surrounding area, maintaining your furnace is the last thing on your mind. In the summer, temperatures can go into the 100’s, but the desert is a tricky environment to live in with there being an average of 30 degree difference between night and day temperatures. The winter months bring cooler days and even cooler nights. The lowest temperature recorded in Phoenix in 2020 was 35 degrees. Having the furnace go out while it is 35 degrees outside will make the inside of your home considerably cooler, and uncomfortable. Waking up to a house that isn’t heated, is the most unpleasant way to find out your furnace has stopped working. Residents in the Valley can rely on our Phoenix furnace contractors.
Performing the proper maintenance on your furnace can help save you money as well as ensure the safety of your family. Our team at Day and Night are all HVAC certified technicians that provide quality services such as:
- Installing your furnace
- Maintaining your furnace
- Repairing your furnace if needed
Phoenix Furnace Maintenance
Many Phoenix residents do not understand how necessary it is to properly maintain their furnaces. It may seem like it is unimportant or not a necessary expense, but maintaining a furnace is a small investment to ensure proper heating, prolonged life of equipment, and the safety of their family and home.
According to the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association), improperly maintained furnaces are one of the leading causes of home fires in the United States, and they can also cause dangerous Carbon Monoxide leaks. One in ten house fires are caused by a furnace or central heating equipment, and 25% of all house fires are caused by equipment that has not been properly cleaned or maintenanced. We recommend having your furnace inspected, maintained, and getting a tune up every fall before the cool weather comes, and our team at Day and Night are available any time of year! The average Phoenix furnace tune up cost is a small price to pay for peace of mind and a well-cared-for furnace. We have a detail-centered approach to make sure we do not miss anything, and fully inspect every inch of your Phoenix heating system.
Furnaces that are 15 years or older have started to reach the end of their life span, and repairing instead of replacing could cost you more money than a new Phoenix furnace installation. If you are planning on selling your house or place of business, replacing your furnace could also boost the value of your home. Replacing your Phoenix furnace not only saves money in the long run but also gives peace of mind when it comes to the safety of your family. Regardless of your furnace needs, Day and Night Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing are ready and able to regularly perform maintenance on your furnace, replace it completely to ensure the safety of your family, and to make sure your furnace is working at peak performance. You can also choose to buy a new furnace and have Day and Night install the new unit.
Phoenix New Furnace Installation
Whether you need to have a Phoenix furnace installed in a home you are building, a new business, or think your furnace needs to be replaced, choosing a quality system is the first step to having a safe furnace. A quality Phoenix furnace install will help you and your family get a good night’s rest, and provide a comfy home to enjoy during the day. Our qualified Phoenix HVAC team has the expertise to give you advice and help pick the best system for your home while keeping the size of your home, energy efficiency, and your budget in mind. Here are just a few furnace installation services we offer:
- Smart thermostat installation
- Single or Multi-Room heating installation
- Ductless furnace installation
- Whole house furnace installation
Replacing VS Repairing a Phoenix Furnace
Turning your furnace on for the first time of the year can be quite a gamble after it’s been in use for years. Will it turn on? Will it heat the house properly? Will it be safe to use all winter? Does the aux heat work? These are all questions that run through your head when contemplating whether or not to turn your Phoenix furnace on once it starts to get cold. These questions make you wonder whether getting a whole new furnace installed is better than gambling on your older furnace. We have compiled some information to make it easier for you to decide whether to replace or repair your furnace in Phoenix.
- Carbon monoxide is a big deal, especially when your furnace could be leaking it into your home. If you suspect or have confirmed that your Phoenix furnace is leaking carbon monoxide then you need to REPLACE your furnace and not repair it. The combustion chamber in your furnace could be broken, which would cause the gas to leak out into your home. Regardless, this is an issue that you want to replace instead of repair. It is very commonly seen that once a furnace starts to leak dangerous gasses then it will again even if it has been repaired.
- If your furnace is 10 - 15 years old we recommend REPLACING your furnace instead of repairing it. Arizona furnaces typically last 10 to 15 years. Older units tend to break more frequently and over time the cost of repairs will outweigh the cost of replacing the furnace entirely. If your furnace is less than 10 years old and doesn’t have a gas leak then we recommend REPAIRING it.
- If you have noticed a significant increase in your heating bill, then your furnace could be using too much energy. If your furnace is less than 10 years old, we recommend REPAIRING your furnace.
- If you notice that your furnace hasn’t been as effective as it has in the past, and some rooms are warmer than others you may need to have your furnace looked at. This will cause your heating bill to rise and can be a sign of ductwork that needs to be done. When the cost of the repair is more than 50% of a new furnace then we recommend REPLACING your heating system.
- Rattling, popping, screeching, and humming are all signs that your furnace needs to be looked at. These noises could be the result of deteriorating or broken parts inside your furnace and could cause serious problems. If your furnace is older than 10-15 years old then we recommend REPLACING your furnace. Once parts start to deteriorate and break in an older furnace, the chance of more repairs and broken parts is higher than with a newer system.
- If the costs of the repair outweigh the cost of a new furnace installation then we recommend REPLACING your furnace. If your heating system is older and the cost of the repairs equals one-third or more of the price of a new system we recommend REPLACING your furnace. If you have a newer system and the costs of repair equal less than 50% of the cost of replacing then we recommend you REPAIR your furnace.
How Much Does It Cost to Buy a Furnace in Phoenix?
When contemplating a new Phoenix furnace install the first thing that comes to mind is how much it will cost. Many people don’t realize that the money spent on a new furnace installation is an investment for your home that will last for 15-30 years. This ensures the comfortability and happiness of your home and family for many years!
The average cost to install a new furnace in your home can be between $2,000 and $8,000. When broken down your new furnace only costs between $133 and $533 a year based on a 15-year life span.
We also offer financing through Wells Fargo Home Projects to help you finance your new furnace installation.
How Long Does Phoenix Furnace Installation Take?
The furnace installation process should only take between 4-8 hours depending on the size of your home and the complexity of the new unit you have picked for your home. We strive to install the new furnace in one day to minimize the amount of inconvenience on the homeowner. Furnace installations aren’t one size fits all though, so the process of the installation starts on the day we first look at your system. We go through and account for measurements to ensure the furnace properly fits and is the right size for your home. By taking the time to properly measure and account for every detail, it will result in saving money, being more energy-efficient, and having premium comfort in your home.
Contact an Experienced Phoenix Furnace Installation Contractor Near You
Day and Night Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing have been servicing, maintaining, and installing furnaces in the Phoenix area for 43 years. We are available any time you have an emergency or need us to look over your furnace. We strive to provide the best service possible in a timely manner to all our clients near you. Our team is well versed in diagnosing, repairing, and installing all brands of systems. We are also constantly educating our team to ensure we are recommending the best systems and providing quality service to all our clients. Day and Night, give us a call or fill out the form to start the process of replacing your home or business furnace system.
What Customers Are Saying
Read this 5-star Google review below regarding a new furnace install
“I had a new furnace and AC installed yesterday and I highly recommend this company Day and Night. Everyone from Mike T. the sales advisor to Mike G. and his assistant, the installers. They were all outstanding, very helpful, professional, courteous,hard working and generally awesome!” - Barbara Slager
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
June 8, 2021
Read more reviews on Google!
*Day & Night Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing is an expert HVAC contractor, serving homes and businesses in the Phoenix, AZ area. We install, service, and repair all makes of heating and cooling systems. Financing options are available with approved credit.