Emergency Plumbing Services
Somehow your washing machine’s supply hose knows when the weekend or late evening has come, because that is the time it picks to burst and flood your floor. Or your toilet knows to clog and overflow during a dinner party. For these and other 24/7 plumbing emergencies, turn to the local, trusted name for plumbing: Day & Night.
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing Services Overview - Available Day or Night!
Anytime – and we really do mean anytime – of the day or night, you can contact us for swift, sure emergency plumbing services. Here is just a sampling of the types of emergencies our plumbers are trained to handle:
- Toilet repairs
- Clogged drains
- Sewer line repairs and replacements
- Water and gas leaks
- Water heater issues
Our plumbers arrive in clearly labelled trucks, wearing clean uniforms. Whether you call at 2 p.m. or 2 a.m., we show up ready to get the emergency under control and help restore peace to your home.
Most Common Plumbing Emergencies
Most plumbing emergencies fall into two large categories: water going where you do not want it to go, or water not going where you want it to go. The most common situations in which water escapes and causes problems are:
- Burst washing machine hoses: Regular replacement is always recommended, but seldom performed.
- Leaking toilets or sinks: Moving parts wear out faster than most Phoenicians realize.
- Broken or burst water lines: Age has a way of creeping up on everything, even pipes.
- Leaking water heaters: As the water heater’s lining corrodes, leaks are likely.
The most common problems with water that will not budge:
- Clogged toilets: These often involve objects accidentally or intentionally placed down the bowl.
- Clogged sinks: Kitchen sinks tend to clog from food and grease; bathroom sinks tend to clog from hair and soap.
- Clogged sewer lines: These can cause extremely unpleasant backups.
No Job Too Big, or Too Small
We are not here to judge what you consider an emergency. Say you are planning to entertain and discover the guest bathroom’s toilet is clogged; that is a small emergency we will gladly handle. Say you discover your home’s sewer pipe has clogged on its way to the street. That is a big emergency, and we will handle that, too.
Avoid Emergencies with Plumbing Maintenance
Before racking up big bills with emergency plumbing service, contact the best plumbers in Phoenix at Day & Night and arrange routine maintenance. Without incurring additional service charges for an emergency call, you can have our plumbers dispatched to check every valve, faucet, drain and line in your home. Contact Day & Night today, before you need a 24-hour plumber, but keep our number handy for when you do!