Air Conditioning & Heating Replacement
It can be a difficult decision when faced with a broken system in the Arizona heat. In the short run it may seem less expensive to fix your old air conditioner instead of buying a new one, but it may cost you more in the long run! A properly installed, high efficiency air conditioner will save you money on your monthly energy bill, repair cost and maintenance cost will be less.
If you’re considering a new HVAC system, you’ve come to the right place! Check out the information below and give us a call if you have any further questions. A friendly consultant is always standing by.
Call Now for a Complimentary In-Home Estimate!
Customized System Design
- Day & Night comfort consultants are excellent listeners which is crucial when it comes to your system design.
- We focus on your Comfort Concerns, your feedback is the key driver to our customized design.
- We always verify system sizing with a Manual J Heat Load calculation which is similar to trying a shoe for the right fit before you actually buy it.
- We only use premium grade materials
Different types of comfort systems
- - Split System AC & Heating- are your standard central cooling & heating systems
- - Heat pumps- are all electric central cooling & heating systems
- - Ductless mini splits- are perfect for cooling a garage, Arizona room or an addition
- - Package units- are roof mounted cooling & heating systems
- For more information about Trane systems, Click here!
- NATE certified Installation Technicians
- The most important day of your new comfort system is the day it is installed. That’s why we exceed the minimum requirements for quality and good practices, by using premium grade materials and highly trained Installation Technicians
- Our technicians use nitrogen while soldering to ensure that your new system does not get clogged up with carbon build up. Carbon can clog the tubing and cause restriction which will cause premature system failure.
- We install new supply & return plenums this helps to deliver the correct air throughout the system which helps the efficiency of the system.
SRP: up to $800