Your plumbing is one area of your home that you don’t think about until there’s a problem. As a homeowner, you probably regularly have your HVAC system checked and serviced, but for whatever reason, regular plumbing maintenance is rarely on your to do list.
Plumbing maintenance is an important service, especially here in Arizona. Our mineral rich water can take a toll on your pipes over time. Because it’s interconnected, a problem in one area of your home can affect plumbing performance in other areas. That’s why regular inspections and preventative plumbing maintenance are important!
Three Reasons For Annual Plumbing Maintenance Services
Getting annual plumbing system maintenance is a smart investment. Here are just three reasons why having your home’s plumbing system regularly checked is so important:
• Basic maintenance can extend the life of your appliances, water heater, faucets and fixtures. That means less money spent on repairs and replacement.
• Routine maintenance can identify potential issues before they become critical problems costing hundreds in expensive repairs.
• Taking proactive measures can mean fewer toilet, sink and drain clogs.
Taking a proactive approach to your home’s plumbing system is a smart decision that will pay for itself with fewer costly repairs!
Let Day & Night Air Handle All Your Plumbing Needs!
We’re experts at maintaining your homes plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems. Our professionally trained technicians will come to your home and conduct a complete inspection of your plumbing, performing tests including:
• Water Leak Testing – We inspect all your water using appliances and fixtures for leaks. We check all connections and also check your toilets for hidden issues like running water.
• Water Quality – Here in Arizona, we have hard water in many areas. Excessive mineral buildup can shorten the lifespan of appliances and fixtures. We’ll test for hard water and determine if sediment buildup exists in your tap water.
• Hot Water Heater – A thorough inspection of your hot water heater is a critical element of preventative maintenance. We make sure the unit is running correctly, flush it out, remove any sediment, and then inspect the wiring and plumbing connections.
• Check Your Water Pressure – If your pressure’s too low, it can effect the efficiency of your appliances and if it’s too high, it can cause leaks. We check your water pressure (PSI). We also check for strains on fixtures and fittings that could result in future breakdowns.
Contact the Experts at Day & Night Air Today!
At Day & Night Air, we offer the best plumbing maintenance in the Phoenix area! Our technicians are trained in diagnosing and treating plumbing issues before they become critical. If you’d like more information on our affordable annual plumbing services in Phoenix, give us a call at (602) 900-9415 or contact us online today!